�鿴�����汾: [-- �����޸ġ� .\data\dlg\01513Renard.dlg --]

13�ű�����|����|�쳾���� -> ���� -> �����޸ġ� .\data\dlg\01513Renard.dlg [��ӡ��ҳ] ��¼ -> ע�� -> �ظ����� -> ��������

seanfx 2008-11-14 23:52

�����޸ġ� .\data\dlg\01513Renard.dlg

��εİ���Ҳ���˺ܾ���
�� ��Ч�ʵ�ԭ�򣬾������������޸���������ԣ�
ֱ�ӻظ��� ���޸�������ɣ���㣬��������ʽ���ȵȣ���ӭ��ש

����������˳��ʼ����У�ԣ��� �����Բ�Ҳ�ܹ���

��ӻ Ծ���룬��������� �����ͣ�CREDIT�����ź�

�����ߣ�_1223334444

//{1}{Greetings, sir.  I am Renard.  I have been expecting you.  You are sent from Mr. Willoughsby, no?}{Greetings, madam.  I am Renard.  I have been expecting you.  You are sent from Mr. Willoughsby, no?}{}{}{}{}
{1}{��01513Renard.dlg����ã��������������ɵ¡����Ѿ������ʱ�ˡ��Ǵ��������˹��������������ģ�����}{��ã�Ůʿ���������ɵ¡����Ѿ������ʱ�ˡ��Ǵ��������˹��������������ģ�����}{}{}{}{}
//{2}{Yes, Renard.  I'm here for the negotiations...}{}{5}{}{5}{}
{2}{��01513Renard.dlg���ǵģ����ɵ¡�����Ϊ��̸������ġ���}{}{5}{}{5}{}
//{3}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{3}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{5}{Yes, yes of course you are.  [Renard lowers his voice.]  You are not from Caladon?  No?  I HATE this place...pit of vipers!  [He spits on the ground.]  I am a politician, and I know that sometimes the game is hard...but these Caladonians, ahhh!  I've never seen so much back-biting and boot-licking in all my days...}{Yes, yes of course you are.  [Renard lowers his voice.]  You are not from Caladon?  No?  I HATE this place...pit of vipers!  [He spits on the ground.]  I am a politician, and I know that sometimes the game is hard...but these Caladonians, ahhh!  I've never seen so much back-biting and boot-licking in all my days...}{}{}{}{}
{5}{��01513Renard.dlg���ǵģ��㵱Ȼ�ǡ������ɵ�ѹ�����������������㲻�ǿ������ˣ����ǣ��ҡ��ޡ�����ط������߿ߣ��������������˿���ĭ�������Ǹ����ͣ�����֪����ʱ��ٳ��ն񡭡�������Щ�������ˣ�������������һ����û�м�����ô��Ķ������ˡ����ķ�С���}{�ǵģ��㵱Ȼ�ǡ������ɵ�ѹ�����������������㲻�ǿ������ˣ����ǣ��ҡ��ޡ�����ط������߿ߣ��������������˿���ĭ�������Ǹ����ͣ�����֪����ʱ��ٳ��ն񡭡�������Щ�������ˣ�������������һ����û�м�����ô��Ķ������ˡ����ķ�С���}{}{}{}{}
//{6}{Interesting.  Do you have any advice?}{}{5}{}{9}{}
{6}{��01513Renard.dlg������˼����ʲô�����أ�}{}{5}{}{9}{}
//{7}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{7}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{9}{Yes...hold on to your wallet!  So much money passes from hand to hand here...I've received bribes from beggars, here!  Bless me, I have! [He makes a sign, across his breast, bowing his forehead.]  I pray to the gods that I survive this wicked place.  Ahhh!}{Yes...hold on to your wallet!  So much money passes from hand to hand here...I've received bribes from beggars, here!  Bless me, I have! [He makes a sign, across his breast, bowing his forehead.]  I pray to the gods that I survive this wicked place.  Ahhh!}{}{}{}{}
{9}{��01513Renard.dlg���ǵġ����������Ǯ������ô��Ǯ�����ﵹ�֡����������յ�����ؤ�ǵĻ�¸����������ҵ��񰡣�ȷʵ�չ����������˸����ƣ�����������ǰ������������ǰ��������ϵ��������������������ĵط�����ȥ����������}{�ǵġ����������Ǯ������ô��Ǯ�����ﵹ�֡����������յ�����ؤ�ǵĻ�¸����������ҵ��񰡣�ȷʵ�չ����������˸����ƣ�����������ǰ������������ǰ��������ϵ��������������������ĵط�����ȥ����������}{}{}{}{}
//{10}{Let's get to the point, Renard...}{}{5}{}{13}{}
{10}{��01513Renard.dlg��˵�ص㣬���ɵ¡���}{}{5}{}{13}{}
//{11}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{11}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{13}{My apologies, sir.  I've just never had a more terrible time...no matter.  [He straightens his coat.]  You will proceed through these doors, straight ahead through, and to the large doors at the end of the inner courtyard.  The guards there will be instructed to let you pass once we have finished our conversation here...}{My apologies, madam.  I've just never had a more terrible time...no matter.  [He straightens his coat.]  You will proceed through these doors, straight ahead through, and to the large doors at the end of the inner courtyard.  The guards there will be instructed to let you pass once we have finished our conversation here...}{}{}{}{}
{13}{��01513Renard.dlg����Ǹ����������ֻ�Ǵ�û�����������ʱ���ˡ������ۺ�ʱ��������ֱ�����ס�������Դ�����Щ�ţ���ֱ��ǰ��ֱ����Ժ���׵Ĵ��š��������������̸�������������ָʾ����ͨ������}{��Ǹ��Ůʿ����ֻ�Ǵ�û�����������ʱ���ˡ������ۺ�ʱ��������ֱ�����ס�������Դ�����Щ�ţ���ֱ��ǰ��ֱ����Ժ���׵Ĵ��š��������������̸�������������ָʾ����ͨ������}{}{}{}{}
//{14}{And then?}{}{5}{}{17}{}
{14}{��01513Renard.dlg��Ȼ���أ�}{}{5}{}{17}{}
//{15}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{15}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{17}{Once through those doors, you will walk directly to the end of that long hallway to another set of large doors.  Through those doors is the council.  You will proceed to the podium, and the advisors will begin asking you questions...}{Once through those doors, you will walk directly to the end of that long hallway to another set of large doors.  Through those doors is the council.  You will proceed to the podium, and the advisors will begin asking you questions...}{}{}{}{}
{17}{��01513Renard.dlg��һ���㴩����Щ�ţ��Ϳ���ֱ���ߵ��dz��ȵ׵���һ�Դ��š��Ƕ��ź������ίԱ���ˡ����Ͻ�̨�������ǽ��Ὺʼ�������ʡ���}{һ���㴩����Щ�ţ��Ϳ���ֱ���ߵ��dz��ȵ׵���һ�Դ��š��Ƕ��ź������ίԱ���ˡ����Ͻ�̨�������ǽ��Ὺʼ�������ʡ���}{}{}{}{}
//{18}{What happens then?}{}{5}{}{21}{}
{18}{��01513Renard.dlg������ȥ�أ�}{}{5}{}{21}{}
//{19}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{19}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{21}{Once you've finished the negotiations, you will obtain the signed agreement from them, and leave the premises immediately.  Mr. Willoughsby will meet you right here with me once the negotiations are done.  You will be paid then.}{Once you've finished the negotiations, you will obtain the signed agreement from them, and leave the premises immediately.  Mr. Willoughsby will meet you right here with me once the negotiations are done.  You will be paid then.}{}{}{}{}
{21}{��01513Renard.dlg����һ������̸�У��ͻ����������õ�ǩ���ֵ�Э�飬���������뿪���ӡ�һ��̸�н����ˣ��������˹���������Ҿ�����������ϡ�����ʱ����㱨��ġ�}{��һ������̸�У��ͻ����������õ�ǩ���ֵ�Э�飬���������뿪���ӡ�һ��̸�н����ˣ��������˹���������Ҿ�����������ϡ�����ʱ����㱨��ġ�}{}{}{}{}
//{22}{Sounds clear enough...}{}{5}{}{25}{}
{22}{��01513Renard.dlg�������׵��ˡ���}{}{5}{}{25}{}
//{23}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{23}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{25}{Some personal advice?  You will no doubt be approached by not a few persons on your way to the advisors chambers.  These individuals will represent various interests here in Caladon, and will attempt to sway your position on any number of the points detailed in the dossier you've received...}{Some personal advice?  You will no doubt be approached by not a few persons on your way to the advisors chambers.  These individuals will represent various interests here in Caladon, and will attempt to sway your position on any number of the points detailed in the dossier you've received...}{}{}{}{}
{25}{��01513Renard.dlg����ҪЩ���˽��飿�������ʣ�����ȥ���ʻ���ҵ�·�ϻ��в����˽ӽ��㡣��Щ�˻ὲ���ڿ��������������������ϵ������ͼת���������õ��ľ�������ϸ�оٵ������ص����������}{��ҪЩ���˽��飿�������ʣ�����ȥ���ʻ���ҵ�·�ϻ��в����˽ӽ��㡣��Щ�˻ὲ���ڿ��������������������ϵ������ͼת���������õ��ľ�������ϸ�оٵ������ص����������}{}{}{}{}
//{26}{So...?}{}{5}{}{29}{}
{26}{��01513Renard.dlg�����ԡ�����}{}{5}{}{29}{}
//{27}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{27}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{29}{So?  Do not speak with them, take no money from them, and for the love of the gods!  do not change your position on any of the points!  The very economic future of Arcanum hinges on the acceptance of Caladon into the Unified Kingdom!  Do you understand?}{So?  Do not speak with them, take no money from them, and for the love of the gods!  do not change your position on any of the points!  The very economic future of Arcanum hinges on the acceptance of Caladon into the Unified Kingdom!  Do you understand?}{}{}{}{}
{29}{��01513Renard.dlg�����ԣ���Ҫ������̸����Ҫ�����ǵ�Ǯ�������ϵ۵ķ��ϣ����κ��ص㣬����Ҫ�ı�������������ش�½����������ǰ����ȡ���ڿ����ٽ��ܼ������������ˣ���������}{���ԣ���Ҫ������̸����Ҫ�����ǵ�Ǯ�������ϵ۵ķ��ϣ����κ��ص㣬����Ҫ�ı�������������ش�½����������ǰ����ȡ���ڿ����ٽ��ܼ������������ˣ���������}{}{}{}{}
//{30}{Yes.  Good day to you Renard...}{}{5}{}{33}{}
{30}{��01513Renard.dlg���á��ټ������ɵ� ����}{}{5}{}{33}{}
//{33}{Good.  I will send word to the guards to expect you...good luck in the negotiations...}{Good.  I will send word to the guards to expect you...good luck in the negotiations...}{}{}{}{gf2220 1, gf2223 1}
{33}{��01513Renard.dlg���á��һ��������ȥ�Ӵ��㡭��ף��̸��˳������}{�á��һ��������ȥ�Ӵ��㡭��ף��̸��˳������}{}{}{}{gf2220 1, gf2223 1}
//{34}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{lf1 1}
{34}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{lf1 1}
//{36}{Please return as soon as possible.  You won't be allowed to enter until we've finished speaking of the negotiations...}{Please return as soon as possible.  You won't be allowed to enter until we've finished speaking of the negotiations...}{}{}{}{}
{36}{��01513Renard.dlg���뾡�������ֱ�����ǽ����˹������̸�еĶԻ�����Żᱻ�������롭��}{�뾡�������ֱ�����ǽ����˹������̸�еĶԻ�����Żᱻ�������롭��}{}{}{}{}
//{38}{Good luck in the negotiations, sir...}{Good luck in the negotiations, madam...}{}{}{}{}
{38}{��01513Renard.dlg��ף��̸��˳������������}{ף��̸��˳����Ůʿ����}{}{}{}{}
//{40}{You'll have to speak with Mr. Willoughsby, sir.}{You'll have to speak with Mr. Willoughsby, madam.}{}{}{}{}
{40}{��01513Renard.dlg����Ҫ���������˹������̸��������}{��Ҫ���������˹������̸��Ůʿ��}{}{}{}{}

�鿴�����汾: [-- �����޸ġ� .\data\dlg\01513Renard.dlg --] [-- top --]